To see the courses offered this semester, click the button below.Courses Offered
Click the button below to browse the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) Page.View FAQs
Find it convenient to apply for Camarines Norte State College - Online Admission via this accessible website. Please carefully read the STEPS FOR FILLING-OUT AN APPLICATION FORM before accomplishing the Admission Form.
2. There will be a message asking you to choose if you want to see the courses offered first or proceed to registration.
3. After proceeding to registration, you will need to select your type of application, NEW APPLICANT or TRANSFEREE.
4. In the "Initial Registration" form, type in all the required fields being asked and provide your Learner's Reference Number (LRN), Email Address and your Password.
5. After clicking the Proceed button, your encoded data will be displayed on the screen. If you do not want to make some changes, you may click the Proceed button to generate your Applicant ID and proceed to the next step of application, otherwise, click Edit and you may change your encoded data before proceeding to the next step. Your Applicant ID and Password will be sent to your Registered Email Address and you will be redirected to the Application Form Page of the system. Do not forget to take a screenshot of your Applicant ID.
6. In the "Application Form" page, input all the required fields. Labels with asterisk (*) are mandatory fields or required to be filled up.
7. In the "Education Background Form", uncheck the checkbox if you are under the old curriculum or NOT under the K-12 Program.
8. For NEW APPLICANTS, in the "Academic Preferences" Section, make sure to select the campus first before choosing your desired course carefully. Do this for all the three (3) choices. This will also be applicable to TRANSFEREES but they are only entitled to one (1) course choice.
9. For NEW APPLICANTS, in the "Date for Submission of Requirements" section, choose a date from the dropdown menu as to when are you going to personally submit all the requirements to the Guidance, Testing and Admission Office.
10. Click the Submit button when you are done. A message will be displayed notifying that you have successfully registered in the Camarines Norte State College - Online Admission.
11. Once done, you will be redirected to the Applicant's Portal Page containing all your information and needed requirements.